2019 Membership and Player Registration
All members are requested to attend a Club Registration Day on Saturday 2nd February from 10am to 12.30pm in the clubhouse. All adult and juvenile players need to re-register as club members each year by completing a new membership form with new signed consents and by paying their annual subscription. All players must be registered and insured as GAA or DLGFA players in order to train and play. Your annual subscriptions pay for this registration and player injury scheme. The 2019 club membership rates remain the same as for 2018 (see below).
A club target is to make the registration process more efficient this year. Our club mentors and volunteers cannot chase up individual forms and payments from members over a number of weeks. Please help us by attending the registration day.
Why do I need to attend? I signed a membership form in 2018 so why do I need to sign one again in 2019?
- Under General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), all adult players and the parents of players aged under U18 years must complete a new membership form each year giving up-to-date personal details and providing various consents by signing various categories and ticking a box to give consent. This data and these consents are valid and retained for one year only. Moreover, the club cannot register you to play or be insured if you do not consent to your personal data being forwarded to the GAA or DLGFA. The club also needs your explicit consent (via a signature and tick box) for the use of photographs, etc.
- Juvenile players aged under 18 years of age cannot sign their own registration form and consents. A parent/guardian must attend and sign on their behalf.
- We can help you process your online payment at the Registration Day and can accept cash and cheque payments.
Closing Date for all completed membership forms and full payment is 28th February 2019.
Some Benefits of Club Membership include:
- Registration as a Man O’War GFC club member.
- For players: Registration with the GAA or DLGFA, including player injury fund while training and playing matches.
- Preferential rates for the hire of the clubhouse.
- Opportunity to buy tickets for Croke Park GAA fixtures.
- Adult members only: Entry into annual draw for ticket to All Ireland Senior Men’s football final
2019 Membership Rates:
- €30: Nursery / Non-Playing Adult Member / Gaelic4Mothers player.
- €40: U8-U17 players born from 2002 onwards.
- €80: Unwaged Senior Adult Players / Minor Players born in 2001 and turning 18 years during 2019.
- €130: Senior Adult players.
- €125*: Family Membership deal for 2 Nursery/Juvenile players born 2002+ plus 2 Parents who are Non-Playing Members or a Gaelic4Mothers player. *Add €30 for every additional child born 2002+ onwards. Children born in 2001 or before are not included in family membership.
Membership Payment Methods
Members can pay using Paypal, online bank transfer, cash or cheque.
- Please include your name and the word “Membership” on any Paypal or online bank transfer.
- For bank transfers, the MOW account is IBAN IE55 BOFI 9035 4113 5382 99 BIC BOFIIE2D
- Cheques should be made payable to Man O’War GFC.
- Online payments can be made at home or at the Registration event on 2nd February.