Strictly Come Dancing – Man O War GFC Fundraising Event 2017
Man O’War GFC are putting together our biggest fundraising event in recent years, “Strictly Come Dancing”. The show will see 28 wonderful local volunteers engage in a battle of sequins, suits and style, aiming to be crowned “Strictly Come Dancing Champions, 2017”. All contestants will undertake rigorous training in preparation for the performance of a lifetime.
The event will be held in CityNorth Hotel & Conference Centre, Gormanston, Co. Meath, on Saturday, 20th May. It will be a full production show with over 700 attendees and VIP’s. The event will be well promoted through local and national media, which presents an excellent opportunity for you to promote your business and service. Apart from the event on the night, there will be extensive social media and other promotional activities in the months leading up to the night, in addition to other post-event promotions.
Along with a high media profile, the show promises to be full of glitz, glamour and excitement! As you can probably gather, this event will be one of the biggest social events in North County Dublin this year. There is already considerable interest from the public. However, to make the event the real success it needs to be, we need your help.
How can you help
We are looking for a main or joint event sponsorship of €5,000. As main event sponsor:
- Your business will enjoy exclusive full association with all promotions of the event. So for example in all pre and post event press and media communications this would be…” Strictly Come Dancing 2017, sponsored by (your company ) “.
- At the event itself, as main sponsor, your business will have the highest visual profile using promotional banners and signage in premium areas in the venue.
- Full Page A5 Colour Advertisement on main page cover of Strictly Come Dancing Event 2017 brochure.
- Prominent position of your main logo and link to your website on Man O War GFC Home Page webpage for 1 year (attracting over 5000 visits per month and supported by our active Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter accounts).
- 8 complimentary front row seats on the night of event.
The huge interest in the event makes it the perfect vehicle for local business to advertise and promote themselves to a local target market and beyond whilst at the same time supporting Man O’War GFC.
Thank you for taking the time to read our letter, we hope, like us, you are excited at the prospect of being part of our event. We hope too that you will choose to help support our fund raising initiative.
We will be in touch over the next few days to see if we can be of further help. In the meantime, if you have any queries, or would like to discuss other sponsorship options, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your support for Man O’War GFC Strictly Come Dancing would be very much appreciated.
Man O’War GFC Finance and Fund Raising Committee