2020 Club Membership is now due.
Register as a Man O’War GFC club member for 2020 and pay your full membership by close of business on Tuesday 4th February 2020 to receive a free GAA National Club Draw ticket worth €10**. All 2020 memberships and fees should be completed no later than Friday 28th February.
This year, registration could not be simpler. Membership forms should be completed, signed and submitted online using the online forms below and by choosing your preferred payment option described below.
We encourage all members to submit their online registration forms and to make their online payments at home. For those who require assistance completing the online form or making a payment, Registration Sessions will be held in the clubhouse on Saturday 1st February from 10am to 12 noon and again on Tuesday 4th February from 6pm to 8pm. We can accept cash/cheques at these sessions and payment by debit/credit card is available too.
** One GAA National Club Draw ticket worth €10 will be submitted in your name for each fully paid adult registration and one ticket for each fully paid family registration if the registration form and payment is received by the end of the day on Tuesday 4th February 2020.
2020 Membership Rates
- €30: Nursery
- €40: Non-Playing Adult Member / Gaelic4Mothers player
- €50: Juvenile Player up to U17 born from 2003 onwards
- €90: Unwaged Senior Adult Players / Minor Players born in 2002
- €140: Senior Adult Players
- €90 up to €190: Family Membership deals. (1) 2 Non-Playing Adults + 1 child costs €90 (2) add €50 for child 2, costing €140 (3) add €50 for child 3, costing €190 (4) For families with 4 or more children born in 2003 onwards, family membership is capped at €190. Note: Family membership does not include Minor players born in 2002. These players are covered separately by the Adult / Minor Player born in 2002 / Non-Playing Adult membership.
Why Register and become a club member?
All Senior and Juvenile players must be fully paid club members and must provide signed consent on their online membership form to allow the club to register them to play with the GAA/LGFA and to be included in the Player Injury Fund (where applicable). You must be a registered player to train and play.
Your membership fees enables the club to pay for player registration, Player Injury Fund (where applicable), team registration and the overall club insurance costs. Grants and fundraising pay other club costs.
All adult members must be fully paid club members to (a) have voting rights at the AGM, (b) to avail of ticket sales for Croke Park fixtures and (c) to be entered into our annual All Ireland Senior Men’s Final ticket prize draw.
All membership forms include signed consents for various activities and for how your data will be used. We also require up-to-date contact information to keep in contact with you.
If you have any queries, please ask your team mentor or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On your membership form, you will be asked to indicate your preferred payment method.
1. Pay by Online Bank Transfer to the Man O’War GFC account. Clearly label your transfer “[Your Name] + Membership”. The account details are IBAN :: IE55 BOFI 9035 4113 5382 99 BIC :: BOFIIE2D
2. Cash Or Cheque made payable to “Man O’War GFC”. Please put any payments in a clearly labelled envelope. Drop this to our Registration Sessions or give it to your team mentor or the Club Treasurer.
3. Pay with a Debit/Credit card using our card reader during advertised club Registration Sessions.
4. Direct Debit – using the bank details in (1) above.
5. PayPal Option – follow these steps and use the PayPal button below:
(i) Select the correct “Membership fees” from either the Family/Juvenile or the Senior drop-down menu below.
(ii) In the “Name” box, enter the player’s full name or the Head of Family’s name if it is a family membership.
(iii) Then select the “PAY NOW” button below to pay online with PAYPAL. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still use Paypal by selecting the “Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card” option on the log-in page.
(iv) Note: if you have a combination of Family, Juvenile, Nursery or Adult membership rates to pay, you will have to make more than one Paypal transaction. We apologise for any inconvenience. You may prefer to choose one of the other payment options where you can combine all your payments into one transaction.